Credit Union Central of Canada
Board of Directors
The Canadian Central Board of Directors believes that strong corporate governance is critical to Canadian Central’s ability to fulfill its mission to be the national voice and national forum for the Canadian credit union system. The following governance principles reflect the Board’s deep sense of commitment and accountability in upholding credit union principles. These principles serve as a guide and a standard of conduct for all Board activity.
- The Board is Committed to Upholding the Co-operative Principles
- The Board Provides a Framework for Oversight and Accountability
- The Board is Structured to Add Value
- The Board Attracts and Retains Effective Directors
- The Board Strives to Improve its Performance
- The Board Promotes Integrity
- The Board Recognizes and Manages Conflicts of Interest
- The Board Recognizes and Manages Risk
- The Board Facilitates Appropriate Compensation
- The Board is Engaged with its Members
For more details regarding the Canadian Central board please click here
to view the latest Governance Report.
For more information about the members of Canadian Central’s Board click here
to visit our leadership page.