CU NEXTGEN™ Intensive
May 4-5, 2014 - Charlottetown, PE
Designed exclusively for young and emerging credit union leaders, the CU NEXTGEN™ Leadership Intensive will be a unique and exciting professional development experience. Participants will be challenged to stretch their leadership skills and grow their change management capacity through two days of high-energy workshops, thought-provoking discussion forums and boundary-breaking interactions with peers from
across the country. Hosted by the National Young Leaders Committee, participants will be engaged and supported throughout the week to ensure they get the most out of their conference experience.
The 2014 Intensive will be presented in conjunction with the 2014 Credit Union Conference for Credit Union Leaders.
Click here for more information or to register.
Please visit our event page to view our 2013 event wrap-up video.
Time for a new look!
contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted their
fantastic designs. Stay tuned for an announcement as we work through the
difficult task of choosing the winner!
of you may have seen the original shirts that raised over $35,000 over
the past 2 years for the Build a Better World campaign. We're ready for a
new look and in time to unveil at our second annual CU NextGen event
during CUCC’s Leadership conference in PEI May 3-7, 2014.
are currently reviewing submissions and the winner will recieve travel,
accommodation and registration for the 2014 CU NextGen and CUCC
Leadership conference – not to mention their logo on t-shirts worn by
credit unioner’s all over Canada (and the world)!
will be provided to all CU NextGen participants and for purchase/bulk
order by all credit unions and system partners starting at the
Leadership conference. To have t-shirts in time for Co-op Week, orders
must be placed no later than August 31, 2014.
National Young Leaders Committee
The objectives of the National Young Leaders Committee (NLC) are:
- To focus on developing future leaders, meeting future talent and leadership needs of the credit union system and on realizing the vision of the credit union system becoming the number one employer for young leaders in the financial services sector in Canada.
- Expose young and emerging leaders to broader system wide issues to increase awareness, understanding and engagement.
- Provide a voice for young and emerging leaders on credit union issues.
- Expand professional development, experiential learning, and networking opportunities to all young and emerging members.
- Help the credit union system realize the benefits of developing highly skilled young and emerging leaders.
||Affinity Credit Union|
||Assiniboine Credit Union|
||Bayview Credit Union|
|Ericka Hewitt (CHAIR)
||Coastal Community C.U.|
||Conexus Credit Union|
||Cornerstone Credit Union|
||First Credit Union|
||First West Credit Union|
||FirstOntario Credit Union|
||Healthcare and Municipal Employees' Credit Union|
||Kootenay Savings C.U|
||Mennonite Savings and Credit Union|
||OMISTA Credit Union|
||Access Credit Union|
||Servus Credit Union|
||Servus Credit Union Ltd.|
||Synergy Credit Union|
||Synergy Credit Union|
Vancity Savings Credit Union