Harvard ManageMentor® Cafés for Emerging Young Leaders
After a successful HMM Café pilot with young leaders in 2012, CUSOURCE Credit Union Knowledge Network and the National Young Leaders Committee (NYLC) are happy to once again partner in 2013 to offer the HMM Cafés directed at emerging young leaders. The next session will take place:
Coaching Strategies for Young Leaders
Join us on September 23 for this 90-minute webinar to learn how to work more effectively with your manager.
This 1.5 hour webinar provides an overview of the core concepts behind “Managing Upward” — for example come learn about the five must conversations you need to have with your manager.
You will learn about:
- Working with Your Boss: The 5 Conversations
- Strategies for Communicating with Your Boss
Remember, participants must have an HMM license and completed 75% of the module to attend.
About HMM Cafés
Understanding that dialogue is a powerful tool for learning, HMM Cafés offer extended learning for HMM users by connecting theory with practical application.
Concepts learned are reinforced through thought-provoking discussion in a safe environment.
Key Benefit: participants learn together and from each other, while the facilitator links HMM lessons with real-life experience at their individual credit unions.
CU NEXTGEN™ Intensive
Thank you to everyone who attended and participated in the inaugural CU NEXTGEN™ Leadership Intensive! Your engagement and participation made the event enjoyable and valuable to not only you, but also your credit union and the credit union system in Canada.
Please visit our event page to view our video wrap-up.
National Young Leaders Committee
The objectives of the National Young Leaders Committee (NLC) are:
- To focus on developing future leaders, meeting future talent and leadership needs of the credit union system and on realizing the vision of the credit union system becoming the number one employer for young leaders in the financial services sector in Canada.
- Expose young and emerging leaders to broader system wide issues to increase awareness, understanding and engagement.
- Provide a voice for young and emerging leaders on credit union issues.
- Expand professional development, experiential learning, and networking opportunities to all young and emerging members.
- Help the credit union system realize the benefits of developing highly skilled young and emerging leaders.
||Affinity Credit Union|
||Assiniboine Credit Union|
||Bayview Credit Union|
|Ericka Hewitt (CHAIR)
||Coastal Community C.U.|
||Conexus Credit Union|
||Cornerstone Credit Union|
||First Credit Union|
||First West Credit Union|
||FirstOntario Credit Union|
||Healthcare and Municipal Employees' Credit Union|
||Kootenay Savings C.U|
||Mennonite Savings and Credit Union|
||OMISTA Credit Union|
||Plainsview Credit Union|
||Servus Credit Union|
||Servus Credit Union Ltd.|
||Synergy Credit Union|
||Synergy Credit Union|
Vancity Savings Credit Union