MEMBER MARKETING SERVICES
As part of its commitment to support credit unions, Canadian Central offers marketing services to its members. This includes a wide array of professionally written and designed marketing and educational materials including booklets, leaflets, statement stuffers, posters, digital files and website banners. Marketing campaigns include retirement services, financial literacy, fraud awareness resources, and more. Please see the 2014 Marketing Materials Catalogue for campaign dates and product information.
2014 MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Member Advantage™: The Credit Union Advantage
- Member Awareness: Defend Yourself from Fraud
- Retirement Services, including RRSP, RIO, Designations/RRIF
- RESP campaign
- International Credit Union Day
- Financial Fitness booklets
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Credit Union Calendar Program
Click here to view the 2016 Credit Union Calendar Program Brochure
MEMBER MARKETING ONLINE STORE
Visit our Member Marketing online store at http://marketing.cucentral.ca to order any of our marketing materials and Acrylic Interior Image Display Products such as poster and brochure holders.
Please note: separate log in is required to access the online store. If you forgot your username and password, or to register, please call 1-866-235-0046 for assistance.